Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connect to a high-traffic server

server traffic connection

• Please log in to reply

starfish22

starfish22

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I need your emerge help. I need to connect to a server in Canada to submit my request for immigration. Unfortunately, the server is unexpectedly busy with huge number of requests received each moment. So, in spite of permanent attempts to connect to the server in the last 5 days, I just can not connect to it even for a moment!
I have a high-speed internet and I have used different proxies as well as different browsers and different hours to connect to the server but all my efforts seem to be useless. So I wanna ask you to give me a clue to overcome this situation!?
Is there anyway for the data packets to live longer (to postpone timeout problem)? 
If not, can I use a proxy server in the destination country (if yes are the proxies offered via internet trustable)?
I would appreciate any idea...

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Can you give me a link so I can test it from here?

Where in the world are you?