You have clicked the wrong option for AdwCleaner, you have selected the option to scan instead of clean. Please try again, and this time, remember to select the clean option and post the log.
I noticed that your MalwareBytes protection are off, did you disable that yourself? If not, please try the steps described in this page to rectify the issue. In any case that it didn't work, you can follow the steps described in MBAM Clean Removal Process (Look under the steps described for Free version) to uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes. Let me know if it works for you.
Are you having any trouble updating Avast! and Windows Defender? I noticed that it is still outdated for now.
Fix with FRST
- Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below. To do this highlight the contents of the box, right click on it and select copy.
- Right-click in the open notepad and select Paste.
- Save it on the desktop as fixlist.txt
Start CreateRestorePoint: CloseProcesses: Startup: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Best Buy pc app.lnk [2016-02-04] ShortcutTarget: Best Buy pc app.lnk -> C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\ClickOnceSetup.exe (Microsoft) Startup: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Best Buy pc app.lnk [2016-02-04] ShortcutTarget: Best Buy pc app.lnk -> C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\ClickOnceSetup.exe (Microsoft) FF Plugin: @bestbuy.com/npBestBuyPcAppDetector,version=1.0 -> C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\npBestBuyPcAppDetector.dll [2010-10-26] (Best Buy) FF Plugin-x32: @bestbuy.com/npBestBuyPcAppDetector,version=1.0 -> C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\npBestBuyPcAppDetector.dll [2010-10-26] (Best Buy) 2016-02-04 21:50 - 2016-02-04 21:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app 2016-02-03 19:52 - 2016-02-06 01:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Radialpoint 2016-02-03 19:50 - 2016-02-06 10:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Radialpoint Best Buy pc app (Version: 22.214.171.124 - Best Buy) Hidden Radialpoint Security Advisor 2.5.15 (x32 Version: 2.5.15 - Radialpoint SafeCare Inc.) Hidden Emptytemp: EndNOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.
Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait. The tool will make a log on the desktop (Fixlog.txt) please post it in your next reply.
Note The machine will reboot automatically.
Remove unwanted programs
Please uninstall the following unwanted programs:
Note: If any of the programs are not listed, proceed to the next one and work through the list.
- Best Buy pc app
- Radialpoint Security Advisor
Please go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program or Programs and Features
In the list of installed programs locate and click on the program to uninstall.
Repeat the above steps for all the other programs to remove.
Note: If you are unable to remove any of the above, please try using Revo Uninstaller.
Re-Scan with Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
- Please ensure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box at the bottom of the form before running.
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- Because you selected the Addition.txt check box this log will be created as well. Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
- AdwCleaner log
- If MalwareBytes issue has been resolved
- Updating of Avast! and Windows Defender definition
- FRST fixlog
- FRST log
- FRST Addition log