Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Fax Coversheet COV to CSE

• Please log in to reply

jdisney

jdisney

• Pip
  • 2 posts
HI. I am trying to make a custom fax cover letter for my company. I have made a fax cover letter with MS’s FAX COVER PAGE EDITOR. I have saved it as coverpage.cov. *.cov is my only option. When I go to my fax properties on my server, I can choose the default fax cover sheet in the printing prefrerances – register coversheet. However when I go there it will only let me import (or register) a *.cse file. Is there a way I can convert my *.cov to a *.cse? Or am I going about this in the wrong direction? Please help!!!
Jess
[email protected]

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
What are you using to fax from the server?

Does not sound like the built in fax service.

jdisney

jdisney

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a cannon multi function printer. On the server there is another "printer" that prints to fax. In that fax printer is where all the settings are and i'm printing/faxing from that canon. So using the canon to fax.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
ahh, that explains that...I'm sorry, I don't know of anyway to convert...you might try opening the fax cover in the MS fax cover designer, selecting Ctrl-C to copy, then pasting in the Cannon Fax maker.