Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Good photo editor like photoshop

photoshop photo editor

Best Answer paws , 19 January 2016 - 01:44 PM

 Gimp is good and at a very keen price...( It's free!  )  also have a look at irfanview ( same price!) linkies: http://www.pxleyes.c...er-to-advanced/ http://www.irfan... Go to the full post »

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Hello fellow geeks; i have been having issues with my Adobe photoshop. so i just want to know if there is any other good photo editor like photoshop that i  can use to make awesome photo effects like disintegration effect.

  • 0




    WTT Tech Teacher

  • Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts
✓  Best Answer

 Gimp is good and at a very keen price...( It's free!  ) :D


also have a look at irfanview ( same price!)










  • 0

Similar Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photoshop, photo editor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP