Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pc Cabinets

cabinets pc

• Please log in to reply

jamesk002

jamesk002

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I run a PC a hardware store in Canada. I am about to begin sales of custom PC cabinets. I will be getting them manufactured by a custom metal parts dealer bayview metals. I would like to know what are the thing people miss out in the cabinets already available in the market. I have decided to add maximum ports and provided maximum cooling. What else do people like to have in their cabinets? I want to know what can be can do to make a cabinet dust proof and shock proof. Looking forward to some genuine answers :)

Advertisements

Santini

Santini

• Pip
  • 3 posts

"make a cabinet dust proof and shock proof"  dust proof might  shorten its life? The current Temp in my box is 115F DVR's, DVD's, Radio Repeaters, all need air circulation - PC's also . Channel Master http://www.channelma...a_DVR_s/336.htmtried sealing there units with a HD inside. Now they overheat!  Shock proof, advise on a good APC-UPS backup or Belkin. Bottom line is if its going to be custom PC cabinet, ask or let the buyer tell you what he wants.... If he knows he will tell you. Right down to the Chip, Video Card make, ect.... I did this in a small town where they built a pc with what I wanted in it. (that was in 2006, still like brand new)  If there a newbee? Throw some ideas at them for the applications there going to use it for...... 

Edited by Santini, 22 January 2016 - 04:55 PM.

jamesk002

jamesk002

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have finalised the design and everything is set for production. I hope the custom metal parts are good. The designer at Bayview Metals in Ontario helped me sort things out. I just hope that everything goes fine. 

EmishOrc

EmishOrc

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

0_o

Hmmmm? If your case looks better than an Asus Im definitely buying one.