So here is the whole story.
1. I was on a site where you can watch free movies called veetle. It's harmless and they stream movies and tv shows. On one of those channels someone had a website in the video that I thought might be where they hosted more movie streams.
2. I stupidly visited the website thinking worst case scenario my Anti Virus which is Nod32 would block it, as it does 99% of the time. Within seconds of going to the site, my screen flashed I believe and it said windows was updating, and then forced a restart, which is odd because Windows always asks me and I always tell it to wait for later.
Obviously this wasn't a windows update.
3. I log back in and the hard drive on the computer which is 1 of 3 SSD's is filling to max capacity out of nowhere. Computer gives a low system storage and asks to clean up hard drive, to which I agree stupidly deleting my only system restore backups, as a way to save space, which I realized after the fact was stupid, since I could have then system restored.
4. Anyways, I restart computer again and this time I can't get in, every time I try it says Windows is updating and to wait, but it never gets to the log on screen.
5. I try 5 times, and finally succeed into getting to safe mode, I backup a few really important files and then restart thinking i can get back to safe mode. I'm never able to get into safe mode after that regardless of how hard I try, because the windows updating thing hits safe mode too for some reason.
6. I get frustrated and think I should use Ubuntu live CD to backup my data and wipe the drive altogether, so I go and download and make an image of Ubuntu, and I boot from the disc. Things seem to work at first and I see the Ubuntu outline, but then the screen goes black. Idk if it's my monitor drivers, my graphics drivers, or screen resolution, or what, but I can't see ubuntu and I don't even know what's happening or if the desktop is open on it.
7. I give up, pop the CD out and hope I can get back into safe mode about a month later, and I notice that the computer WILL NOT boot into windows and wants the linux disc instead.
I check my hard drives and they all appear there, I try to force it to boot off a drive but I either fail at it due to my inexperience, or it simply can't boot windows now that I used the Ubuntu live cd.
So now I have a very expensive computer with a GTX970, that I can't run Linux on because the screen goes black and won't boot.
Please help me, I've learned never to go onto random sites like that again, because Nod32 is only so helpful apparently. I'm willing to pay someone's paypal cash if they can help me through this and fix my dilemma today and tomorrow.
Thank you all.