Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hi I have a question

• Please log in to reply

sunnylubby

sunnylubby

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I know this might be irelevant but I couldn't find the place where you add comments lol 

PP.JPG

This picture, I saw this picture on the bottom of my friend's computer. I was wondering how could you get something like this on your computer or something?

What program is it called? 

I don't really want it in chinese I want it in japanese. If not could I get something similar to it?

I don't know what the program is called, nor do I know if I'm suppose to change the language for it to appear.

Thanks!

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Hi sunnylubby and welcome to our forums.

:welcome: 

This looks like your friend has changed his desktop wallpaper to the image you showed us.

You can do the same if you wish.... make sure the image you want is listed on your computer, right click on its icon or list entry and select set as desktop

More information available from here:

http://windows.micro...ktop-background

Regards
paws

sunnylubby

sunnylubby

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi sunnylubby and welcome to our forums.

:welcome: 

This looks like your friend has changed his desktop wallpaper to the image you showed us.

You can do the same if you wish.... make sure the image you want is listed on your computer, right click on its icon or list entry and select set as desktop

More information available from here:

http://windows.micro...ktop-background

Regards
paws

Actually, I don't need that I mean the little picture of that animal you see on the side above the toolbar. I want to know how do that. Thats what I want to know lol. 

Thanks anyways. 

Also thats not his background picture. It overlaps windows and programs. So its not part of the background. 

You see the blue and white thing right? well that was a program not his wallpaper, so I thats why its not part of the wallpaper background.

Edited by sunnylubby, 25 January 2016 - 10:44 AM.

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Sorry sunnylubby,

,I don't think I am going to be able to help you, I don't see a blue and white animal  in the image you posted....

However if it's an image that is superimposed on the desktop maybe its a program/application icon???

If this is the case then you will need to copy the icon from your friend's computer and install the application that he has installed.

Hope this helps

Regards

paws