Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New build keeps freezing, at times BSODs...

new build BSODs freezes

• Please log in to reply

iPinky

iPinky

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok, I'm getting officially desperate now. I have contacted some of you through IRC, but I still haven't been able to find a solution.

I have a new build and pretty much since the start, my system regularly freezes and this sometimes results in a BSOD. It almost always happens when I'm either gaming or just surfing the internet. Because I only get BSODs sometimes and pretty much every time I get one it gives a different error message, it has been really hard (for me) to pinpoint the problem.

The error message I have gotten so far:
-unexpected kernel mode trap
-kernel security check failure
-irql not less or equal
-page fault beyond end of allocation
-clock watchdog timeout
-system thread exception not being handled

What I have already tried to find the cause:
-updated the BIOS with the latest firmware
-made a clean install of Win10 twice and installed and updated all drivers (three times if you count the initial install)
-ran memtest for 10 hours with 5 passes
-reseated both the GPU as well as the memory
-ran 3dmark stresstest for my GPU (with all valid results)
-ran S.M.A.R.T. on my SSD
-ran chkdsk
-disconnected the SSD completely and made a new install on my HDD (third time around)
-ran a virusscanner (which passed, but with a new build and clean install, I don't think it's likely that it's a virus or malware)
-disabled fast boot option in Win10

Because multiple people told me it's probably a driver's problem, I eventually installed 'Windows Driver Verifier'. I ran it (without checking the Windows drivers) and it first found a problem with I2cHkBurn.sys. I googled it and supposedly it was a driver related to the MSI Gaming App. So I uninstalled it and ran Verifier again.
Then it continuously found problems with my drivers. First with all my Nvidia drivers, so I updated these yet again with first completely uninstalling them (using DDU) and installing them again. I thought this would solve the problem, but it didn't.
It seems Verifier is finding problem with pretty much all my drivers. (nvvad64.sys, nvhda64v.sys, nvlddmkm.sys and later iaLPSS2i_I2C.sys and SpbCx.sys). All resulting in a BSOD loop and the last couple of times so bad, that Windows recovery set in, deleting all of my previously stored minidump files.

But I'm seriously doubting it's a driver problem, because it keeps persisting after updating my drivers so many times and my system says that everything is up to date.

My specs are:
Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka
RAM: 2x Crucial 8GB DDR4-2400 Ballistix Sport
Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 3.3Ghz
PSU: Cooler Master GM G550M 550 Watt
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 2,5" 250GB
HDD: Western Digital Blue 2TB
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX970 4GB Gaming
CD/DVD: LG Interne Serial-ATA DVDReWriter

Sorry about this long opening post, but I'm seriously running out of options. I still want to try to take out my GPU and see if the problem persists with my on-board graphics card.
I also read some disturbing news about the 6th generation Skylake processors. (https://communities....contents/524553)
Do you think I should try to freeze my PC on purpose by using this software? Would that prove anything? (I don't feel like surfing on the internet can be considered as 'complex workload'?)

Some last remarks:
1. I know I have already tried a lot and it might seem like I know what I'm doing, but I'm probably one of the biggest computer n00bs out there, so please keep this into account when replying to me. 8)
2. I would like to mention that the current firmware of my SSD is out of date, but the current firmware for my SSD doesn't seem like an official release from Samsung, there is no change log, so I'm unsure about what it should be doing. Furthermore, it is currently only possible to update the firmware using Samsung Magician Software and I didn't think it would be a smart idea to update the firmware on a system that is unstable.
Also, I think I excluded the option that it might be the SSD when I disconnected it completely and by making a clean install on my HDD and finding out the problem still persists.

Thank you so much in advance!

Edited by iPinky, 26 January 2016 - 08:55 PM.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Download BlueScreenView

Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.
When scanning is done, go Edit, Select All.

Go File, Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

Get the free version of Speccy:

http://www.filehippo...download_speccy (Look in the upper right for the Download
Latest Version button  - Do NOT press the large Start Download button on the upper left!)  Download, Save and Install it.  

Close all browsers and open progrms before running Speccy.  Run Speccy.  When it finishes (the little icon in the bottom left will stop moving), File, Save as Text File,  (to your desktop) note the name it gives. OK.  Open the file in notepad and delete the line that gives the serial number of your Operating System.  (It will be near the top about 10 lines down.)  Save the file and close notepad  Attach the file to your next post as it is usually too large for the forum (Click on More Reply Options then Choose file, select the file, Open, Attach this File) Uninstall Speccy.

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thank you for your reply.

The problem is I don't have too many minidump files. Because before the new install, the system only created one big memory.dmp file (I didn't bother to change it because I assumed I just messed something up with the install and a new install would fix it). And after the new install, I did change the settings to create minidump files, but then my system crashed so badly, I needed to use system recovery and they all got deleted. -.-

So I basically only have some minidumps that were created 'artificially' after messing around with Windows Drivers Verifier. I don't know if these can be of use:

==================================================
Dump File         : 012416-4078-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 24-1-2016 02:19:53
Bug Check String  : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
Bug Check Code    : 0x000000c4
Parameter 1       : 00000000`00002000
Parameter 2       : fffff801`7e601d1f
Parameter 3       : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4       : 00000000`72447543
Caused By Driver  : SpbCx.sys
Caused By Address : SpbCx.sys+1d1f
File Description  : SPB Class Extension
Product Name      : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company           : Microsoft Corporation
File Version      : 10.0.10586.0 (th2_release.151029-1700)
Processor         : x64
Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+142770
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012416-4078-01.dmp
Processors Count  : 4
Major Version     : 15
Minor Version     : 10586
Dump File Size    : 242.038
Dump File Time    : 24-1-2016 02:23:00

Dump File         : 012416-4140-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 24-1-2016 01:13:20
Parameter 2       : fffff801`4a0f74c2
Parameter 4       : 00000000`72436350
Caused By Driver  : nvvad64v.sys
Caused By Address : nvvad64v.sys+74c2
File Description  : NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver
Product Name      : NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver
Company           : NVIDIA Corporation
File Version      : 1.2.34 built by: WinDDK
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012416-4140-01.dmp
Dump File Size    : 250.222
Dump File Time    : 24-1-2016 01:16:47

Dump File         : 012216-4015-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 22-1-2016 22:53:09
Bug Check String  :
Bug Check Code    : 0x00000101
Parameter 1       : 00000000`00000030
Parameter 2       : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 3       : fffff803`d459e180
Parameter 4       : 00000000`00000000
Caused By Driver  : hal.dll
Caused By Address : hal.dll+11ce
File Description  : Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
File Version      : 10.0.10586.0 (th2_release.151029-1700)
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012216-4015-01.dmp
Dump File Size    : 229.156
Dump File Time    : 22-1-2016 22:53:56

Dump File         : 012216-3046-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 22-1-2016 02:17:31
Parameter 2       : fffff801`f69974c2
Parameter 4       : 00000000`72436350
Caused By Driver  : nvvad64v.sys
Caused By Address : nvvad64v.sys+74c2
File Description  : NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver
Product Name      : NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver
Company           : NVIDIA Corporation
File Version      : 1.2.34 built by: WinDDK
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012216-3046-01.dmp
Dump File Size    : 188.668
Dump File Time    : 22-1-2016 02:19:14

Dump File         : MEMORY.DMP
Crash Time        : 15-1-2016 22:32:00
Bug Check String  : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug Check Code    : 0x0000007e
Parameter 1       : ffffffff`c000001d
Parameter 2       : fffff803`8f69667e
Parameter 3       : ffffd000`20e370d8
Parameter 4       : ffffd000`20e368f0
Caused By Driver  :
Caused By Address :
File Description  :
Product Name      :
Company           :
File Version      :
Crash Address     :
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\MEMORY.DMP
Minor Version     : 10240
Dump File Size    : 772.871.574
Dump File Time    : 15-1-2016 22:32:41

I did save the original memory.dmp file, as well as the text in the logs of Windows. Would this be of use?

Edit: It might be worth mentioning I contacted the reseller in the meantime and they confirmed that a lot of customers were suffering from this Skylake bug I mentioned earlier. He recommended I'd run Prime95 to try and replicate the problem. If that worked, the next step would be to take out my graphics card and try to reproduce the error again. If the system would continue to freeze up, it would almost certainly be a Skylake problem, according to him.

The funny thing is that I don't seem to experience any problems when running newer games, such as GTA V. But when I run an old game of 13 years ago, I always seem to get freezes and BSODs. Supposedly these older games put more strain on the processor.

Any thoughts on this?

Attached Files

Edited by iPinky, 27 January 2016 - 11:23 AM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

It says on your thread that intel has found the bug and is pushing the fix out and that it should show up as a BIOS update.  But that was dated only 2 weeks ago so you would need a BIOS update from the last week or so.  My gut feeling is that while it may be a bug if you are crunching lots of numbers it shouldn't be the cause of random crashing while surfing but if you want to try to freeze your system feel free.  Might be interesting to see what the BSOD says.

You said you downloaded Windows Driver Verifier.  Where did you get it from?  I thought verifier was included with each version of Windows since 2000.  See:

https://support.micr...en-us/kb/244617

Blue Screen view is not being very helpful right now.  We will have to wait and see what we get when Driver Verifier is not active.  Normally looking at a range of different drivers would imply that you had heat issue but Speccy says your temps look good.  Probably wouldn't hurt to get speedfan and let it monitor your temps.  Perhaps it heats up when it gets busy.

Download, save and Install it (Win 7 or Vista right click and Run As Admin.) then run it (Win 7 or Vista right click and Run As Admin)

It will tell you your temps in real time. (If you click on Configure then on Core you can check Show in Tray then OK  and even when minimized it will show the Core temp in the system tray (near the clock),  If you don't see it then Windows is hiding it.  Click on the up arrow to the left of the icons near the clock and  Customize.  Find Speedfan and change it to Show Icons and Notifications.  ) Leave it up and run something like a video or a scan or maybe sfc /scannow again and see if the temps climb into the 70s or higher.

Let's just go through the usual steps to make sure everything is happy:

First let's look at the alarms to see if there is anything of interest. 

Let's try MyEventViewer:

Choose the download that applies to your system 

Download MyEventViewer for x64  <== 64 bit

. Don't worry about the language options
It's a zip file so you need to save it then right click and Extract All.  Find the MyEventViewer.exe and right click and run as admin.

Hit Ctrl 3 then Ctrl 4 then Ctrl  5 (that's the Ctrl button then the number.  This eliminates events we don't care about.)

now click on the first event.  Hit Ctrl  A to select all events.  Then File, Save Selected Items.  Put it on your desktop and call it events.  Open the file if it's not too big and copy and paste it to a reply or attach it if too big.

Now click on the Windows Key + x to open the menu.  Select Event Viewer.  Then click on the arrow in front of Windows logs to expand them.  Right click on Application, Clear Log, Clear.  Repeat for System.  Close Event Viewer Window

Now click on the Windows Key + x to open the menu.  Select Device Manager.  View, Show Hidden Devices.  Do you see any with yellow marks?
What are they?

Now click on the Windows Key + x to open the menu.  Select Command Prompt (Admin) (not the one without (Admin)).  Yes.  Type with an Enter after the line:

sfc  /scannow

This should take about 10 minutes to return the prompt.  (I use two spaces so you can see where one space goes)  When it finishes does it say it couldn't fix all files or is it happy?

Reboot.

Now click on the Windows Key + x to open the menu.  Select Command Prompt (Admin) (not the one without (Admin)).  Yes.  Type with an Enter after the line:

DISM  /Online  /Cleanup-Image  /RestoreHealth
This should take about 30 minutes to return the prompt.  (I use two spaces so you can see where one space goes) .  You will need to be connected to the Internet while this is running.)

If SFC /SCANNOW complained it couldn't fix all files then run it again as before.  

(If it wasn't happy then:  Copy the next two lines:

findstr  /c:"[SR]"  \windows\logs\cbs\cbs.log  >  \windows\logs\cbs\junk.txt 
notepad \windows\logs\cbs\junk.txt 
Now click on the Windows Key + x to open the menu.  Select Command Prompt (Admin) (not the one without (Admin)).  Yes.
Right click and Paste (on some systems you have to hit Edit then Paste).  If notepad doesn't open hit Enter.  Copy the text from notepad and paste it into a reply.))

In either case let's run MyEventViewer as before and post its log.

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

It says on your thread that intel has found the bug and is pushing the fix out and that it should show up as a BIOS update.  But that was dated only 2 weeks ago so you would need a BIOS update from the last week or so.  My gut feeling is that while it may be a bug if you are crunching lots of numbers it shouldn't be the cause of random crashing while surfing but if you want to try to freeze your system feel free.  Might be interesting to see what the BSOD says.

Well, the PC seems to be able to run fine when it's running idle the whole day. Haven't experienced crashes in those cases just yet.

Also haven't run in to any problems when I'm just surfing the web every once in a while during the day. But when I'm playing this 13-year-old game, it usually crashes during or right after when I'm just surfing the web. So it could be related.

I do have to say that I usually don't use my computer that much during the day, because I have a little one crawling around here. So maybe this is just a coincidence. But I have tried letting it run idle for a couple of days and it didn't seem to result in any crashes. (It only seems to crash late in the evening or at night when I start playing this particular game.)

You said you downloaded Windows Driver Verifier.  Where did you get it from?  I thought verifier was included with each version of Windows since 2000.  See:

https://support.micr...en-us/kb/244617

No, sorry, I chose my words poorly. (I'm seriously sleep deprived.)

It was already present on my PC. I did however download something to read the dump files it created. I think it's called Windows Development Kit and I downloaded that from the official Microsoft website. I only installed the Debugging Tool for Windows.

Blue Screen view is not being very helpful right now.  We will have to wait and see what we get when Driver Verifier is not active.  Normally looking at a range of different drivers would imply that you had heat issue but Speccy says your temps look good.  Probably wouldn't hurt to get speedfan and let it monitor your temps.  Perhaps it heats up when it gets busy.

Download, save and Install it (Win 7 or Vista right click and Run As Admin.) then run it (Win 7 or Vista right click and Run As Admin)

It will tell you your temps in real time. (If you click on Configure then on Core you can check Show in Tray then OK  and even when minimized it will show the Core temp in the system tray (near the clock),  If you don't see it then Windows is hiding it.  Click on the up arrow to the left of the icons near the clock and  Customize.  Find Speedfan and change it to Show Icons and Notifications.  ) Leave it up and run something like a video or a scan or maybe sfc /scannow again and see if the temps climb into the 70s or higher.

I already used speedfan to monitor the temperatures of my components during the game, but they didn't seem out of the ordinary. But I guess I could do it again.

Let's just go through the usual steps to make sure everything is happy:​

I will do it all, but I think I will first reconnect my SSD, because I think it's safe to say this is not causing the problem.

Thanks again for your time guiding me through this. I was hoping I could find a fix, as I'm leaving for holidays tomorrow and I won't be able to do anything from there. I should have opened a topic sooner. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off when I'm back. (And with some luck there will be a BIOS update when I'm back, so we can at least cross that one off the list.)

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Probably wouldn't hurt to get speedfan and let it monitor your temps.

...and see if the temps climb into the 70s or higher.

Nope. Nothing over 60 when running sfc /scannow.

Let's try MyEventViewer:

Put it on your desktop and call it events.  Open the file if it's not too big and copy and paste it to a reply or attach it if too big.​

I think I know what you're trying to get with this, but I don't think anything will be in there since I made a clean install. Besides... All the Windows log files got deleted at one point before this clean install already, together with the minidump files. But I will attach it anyway.

I think I made a real mess plugging back in my SSD, since my SATA HDD kept getting recognised as my boot partition. I tried to fix it, but now I think my boot drive (C:) is my SSD, but the boot files (reserved by system) are actually stored on my SATA HDD. And this little piece was now given a partition letter too.

I also seem to be having two recovery partitions which are part of my SSD. Bah... I warned you I was crap at this...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to fix this first before continuing. Besides, I might have to experience some more crashes and BSODs, so you will actually have something to work with. Might make things easier. :)

EDIT: I think I managed to fix this now. At least I managed to fix one thing today. Whoop whoop!!

Now click on the Windows Key + x to open the menu.  Select Device Manager.  View, Show Hidden Devices.  Do you see any with yellow marks?

What are they?

Yes, one is 'Microsoft-mouse (PS/2)' and the other one is 'Standard PS/2-keyboard'.

I have a gaming mouse and keyboard, but haven't had the time to install software for them yet.

sfc /scannow

This should take about 10 minutes to return the prompt.  (I use two spaces so you can see where one space goes)  When it finishes does it say it couldn't fix all files or is it happy?

Reboot.

It's happy. :)

DISM  /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

This should take about 30 minutes to return the prompt.  (I use two spaces so you can see where one space goes) .  You will need to be connected to the Internet while this is running.)

Done.

In either case let's run MyEventViewer as before and post its log.​

Done. See attachments.

Sorry it's in Dutch. Please let me know if I need to change the language of my OS to English and run it again.

Attached Files

Edited by iPinky, 27 January 2016 - 08:40 PM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

Dutch is no problem.  I'm fluent in German and I had a semester of Dutch when I worked in Mechernich so I can puzzle it out.  Besides the event IDs are pretty familiar.  I see a lot of the same ones all of the time.

Most of the errors are pretty much standard with Win 10.  Hopefully one day Microsoft will fix them.

I'm curious about the DCOM errors tho.  This error program doesn't give all of the details.  Can you open Event Viewer, Windows Logs, System and find the DCOM errors with

Event ID: 10016

Then see if you can follow these instructions.  

1. Using Regedit, (Win + x, Command Prompt (admin) then type regedit and hit enter.) navigate to the following registry value 
    HKCR\Clsid\clsid value\localserver32 
    The clsid value is the information displayed in the message.
  2. In the right pane, double-click Default. The Edit String dialog box is displayed. Leave this dialog box open.
  3. What is the clsid value and the value of Default in the right pane?

I don't suppose you have a copy of Win 7 hanging around that you could throw on one of your drives just to see if that works better?

Your idea of removing the graphics card and reverting back to the onboard graphics is also a good idea.

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Record Number     : 1395
Log Type          : System
Event Type        : Error
Time              : 28-1-2016 02:18:58
Source            : DCOM
Category          : 0
Event ID          : 10016
User Name         : SYSTEM
Computer          : DESKTOP-ADLU3MS
Event Data Length : 0
Record Length     : 524
Event Description :

Record Number     : 1448
Time              : 28-1-2016 02:50:44
Event Description :

Record Number     : 1578
Time              : 28-1-2016 03:35:04
Event Description :

Record Number     : 1621
Time              : 28-1-2016 03:50:28
Event Description :

Record Number     : 1635
Time              : 28-1-2016 09:57:40
Event Description :

And I hope I did this correctly:

CLSID value: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3eef301f-b596-4c0b-bd92-013beafce793}
value in right pane: {3eef301f-b596-4c0b-bd92-013beafce793}

Edit: Never mind, it seems like I can't go back to Windows 7.

Anyway, I'm afraid I won't be able to work on this anymore now. I will be back in 11 days. To be continued..?

Edited by iPinky, 28 January 2016 - 09:15 AM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

OK.  I don't lock posts so it should still be open.  For what it is worth the Desktop Undo Manager is what the DCOM error was complaining about.  We can fix it when you get back.

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok, I'm back! :D

I played GTA V for a couple of hours last night (purely in the name of science of course... :D) and guess what? No crashes... Ok, it might be a coincidence, but I'm really starting to believe this might be that Skylake related problem. No BIOS update yet from MSI...

Edited by iPinky, 12 February 2016 - 08:52 AM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

OK.  That's good news.  

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yes and no. Yes because we might finally know what the problem is. And no because I still can't play that old game without it crashing my PC... Hopefully MSI will release an update soon.

In the meantime I will continue testing and will keep you posted through here. For now two days without crashes and counting... (But I have had that before, so it's too early to do a victory dance just yet.)

Thanks again for your help!

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Ok, I started playing the old game again and it went fine for two days, but my PC started crashing again today:

Dump File         : 021616-4109-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 16-2-2016 02:15:19
Bug Check String  : KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug Check Code    : 0x0000001e
Parameter 1       : ffffffff`c0000005
Parameter 2       : fffff801`4dfc83d8
Parameter 4       : ffffffff`ffffffff
Caused By Driver  : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142480
File Description  : NT Kernel & System
File Version      : 10.0.10586.103 (th2_release.160126-1819)
Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+142480
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021616-4109-01.dmp
Dump File Size    : 268.046
Dump File Time    : 16-2-2016 02:15:50

Dump File         : 021516-4062-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 15-2-2016 23:40:03
Bug Check String  : UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
Bug Check Code    : 0x1000007f
Parameter 1       : 00000000`00000008
Parameter 2       : fffff803`425cce70
Parameter 3       : ffffd000`3dd4bfa0
Parameter 4       : fffff803`404b98c2
Caused By Driver  : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+388c2
File Description  : NT Kernel & System
File Version      : 10.0.10586.103 (th2_release.160126-1819)
Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+388c2
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021516-4062-01.dmp
Dump File Size    : 300.814
Dump File Time    : 15-2-2016 23:40:36

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

You sure it's not getting hot?

iPinky

iPinky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Well, I usually don't check temps whilst playing the game. I did run Speedtest once in the background while I was speccing someone else and temperatures seemed fine. But I guess I could play windowed and check again.

But I'm pretty sure that GTA makes the temperatures rise a lot more and I haven't experienced any crashes playing that game.