Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Essexboy PC won’t boot - restarts at aswrvrt.sys [Solved]

Essexboy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
There is a way of making that simpler a small programme called take ownership http://www.tenforums...ndows-10-a.htmlI use this quite often :)

Advertisements

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Useful piece of software.  Will it work with Win 7 and well as Win 10?

363gb to go....

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Yes it will also works on 7 upwards :)

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Downloaded for my next rainy day!

To my admitted surprise, the PC seems to be mostly OK after copying the contents of the user folder over.  Outlook is just re-synching with my SMTP server (which on the 2mb max broadband speed here will take some time but most things seem to be working.  There are a few little 'funnies; like the pictures in program icons (such as word or powerpoint) which seem to be missing but perhaps they will come back in time. 

Avast seems completely non-functional so I will download that again and re-install.

Other than waiting for Outlook to synch, is there anything further you would recommend doing to check things out or otherwise undertake any short-term housekeeping?

It's been a stress-filled 48 hours for me.  I can feel a botttle of Hobgoblin coming on :)

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Make that two bottles you probably need it :)

Download Avast Uninstall Utility to your Desktop.
Download the correct version of Avast
Avast Free
Avast Pro
Avast Internet Security
Avast Premier
Disconnect from the net
Uninstall Avast via control panel
  • Run the uninstall tool and accept the reboot to safe mode
  • Once complete reboot your system
  • Reinstall Avast
----------

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Good Morning,

Followed your instructions and old Avast install deleted/new version installed and all seems to be OK.  My two email accounts on Outlook re-synched with the SMTP server overnight and that all seems fine too.  I think that may be it :)

Is there anything else you would recommend I do (other than a full system virus scan which I've scheduled to run tonight) to endeavour to

I couldn't help wondering if there's anything I can do to stop this happening again?  I've had this machine about three years now and this is the first really nasty problem I've had.  I'm completely paranoid about backups so data integrity is never too much of an issue but I would like to try and avoid going through this again.  I do take system images from time to time too - currently about every couple of months.  Maybe a NAS with a weekly (or daily) system image made overnight would be the answer?

In any event, the only other thing I can say is a huge thank you for all your help with this.  I stumbled across this forum on a desperate web search and, as a result of it's existence, plus your help, expertise and patience, I've fixed my problem and learned a lot in the process.  I've taken some advice from elsewhere on the board too about a build spec for a standby machine too.  (Thinking about it, perhaps that backup machine, sharing data via a NAS would be the way to go...).

If you ever find yourself up this way (four miles from Chepstow) drop me a PM on here and there's a pint waiting from you on the bar :)

Best wishes

Denis

Thank you

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Unfortunately, as stated before, there is no real way of stopping this from occurring as no one (not even MS) know why this occurs. The triggers are random and have never been tracked down to any specific reason.

On the plus side the occurrences of this are fairly rare, so you may never see it again

I will give my usual security spiel though :)

Subject to no further problems :)

I will give some recommendations, but, I would like you to run for 24 hours or so and come back if you have any problems

Now the best part of the day ----- Your log now appears clean :thumbsup:

A good workman always cleans up after himself so..The following will implement some cleanup procedures as well as reset System Restore points:

: Keep Java Updated :

WARNING: Java is the #1 exploited program at this time. The Department of Homeland Security recommends that computer users disable Java
See this article

I would recommend that you completely uninstall Java unless you need it to run an important software.
In that instance I would recommend that you disable Java in your browsers until you need it for that software and then enable it. (See How to diasble Java in your web browser and How to unplug Java from the browser)

If you do need to keep Java then download JavaRa
Run the programme and select Remove Java Runtime. Uninstall all versions of Java present
Once done then run it again and select Update Java runtime > Download and install Latest version
javara.JPG

Now that you are clean, to help protect your computer in the future I recommend that you get the following free programmes:

CryptoPrevent install this programme to lock down and prevent crypto ransome ware
There is a new programme due out soon ... Currently under test.. by Malwarebytes that may well replace this

CryptoPrevent.JPG

Malwarebytes

Update and run weekly to keep your system clean

Unchecky

Click on the link above to be taken to Unchecky.com
click the very large Download button.
click Save
Click Open folder
Right click on the Unchecky_setup and choose to Run as Administrator
Once open click the Install button.
Then click on Finish
Unchecky is now installed and will help you keep unwanted check boxes unchecked, this is a fire and forget programme ;)

It is critical to have both a firewall and anti virus to protect your system and to keep them updated.

To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this little guide Best security practices Keep safe :wave:

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

I didn't realise that Java was so vulnerable.  I need to give some thought to those programs that might use it before I do anything but everything else you suggest I will do over the next few days.  I'm going to put those apps you recommend on my wife's laptop too.  I'm forever clearing out parasitic toolbars she gets conned into downloading.  Last year, she fell for the old 'call from Microsoft support' scam.  That took me a while to fix too.  Fortunately, she only really uses it for email and Skyping her son so nothing mission critical there.

Cheers

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
If she uses Avast as well you can set that to detect PUP's https://www.malwarebytes.org/pup/

Go to Settings > General
Place a tick in "Scan for Potentially Unwanted Programmes (PUP's) "
pups.JPG

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Yes, she does use Avast.  I shall take that advice too thank you :)

Advertisements

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

I knew it was too good to be true :(

I've been doing some work today and have noticed a number of strange things...here are some examples..

Lost icon pictures....so, as an example, all my MS Office apps and some others all look the same...with no pictures.  I tried deleting the icon cache but it made no difference.

A few programs, such as Google Earth, are behaving strangely.  If I try to repair it via the 'Uninstall or change programs' route, Windows installer says it can't find a file C:\windows\TEMP\

If I try to repair MS Office in the same way, it opens a box that says '....preparing the necessary files...' which then vanishes and nothing further happens

Winzip won't run.  I tried un-installing it but get an error.  It appears to be looking for a file in a TEMP directory that it can't find

Bugger :(

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Is there a temp folder in c:\windows ? If not then just create one

Download Windows All In One Repair from Tweaking.com to your desktop
Install the programme

Reboot to safe mode with networking
Run Windows All In One
Select Step 2
Select open Pre-repairs scan then click scan
Let that complete
Save the results to a text file on your desktop

waioprescan.JPG

Next select Step 5 and back up the registry

waioregback.JPG

Open the Repairs tab

waioopenrep.JPG

Select the following repair numbers :

12, 21, 23

Set the system to reboot on completion
The press Start Repairs

waiorepair.JPG

Once rebooted then let me know where we now are

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Yep, there is a seemingly well populated C:\Windows\Temp folder.

Will work through the rest now...

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

I've completed the process but I'm afraid it doesn't appear as though anything has changed.  All the symptoms I described previously still persist.

I'm beginning to wonder if, given that I have two backups of all my data, if I shouldn't think about reverting to an earlier system image?  I have one from September last year.  More than happy to try other stuff though if you think there is still some hope.  It's a useful learning exercise for me if nothing else.

Batbloke

Batbloke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

The Scan reported:

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair v3.8.1 - Pre-Scan
│ Computer: USER-PC (Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1) (64-bit)
│ [Started Scan - 01/02/2016 16:29:36]
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Scanning Windows Packages Files.
│ Started at (01/02/2016 16:29:36)

│ No problems were found with the Packages Files.

│ Files Checked & Verified: 6,373

│ Done Scanning Windows Packages Files.(01/02/2016 16:32:38)
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Scanning Reparse Points.
│ Started at (01/02/2016 16:32:38)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Documents and Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users)
│ A Default Reparse Point is missing and this can cause problems on the system.

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\ProgramData\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\ProgramData)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\ProgramData\Desktop) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Desktop)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\ProgramData\Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\ProgramData\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\ProgramData\Templates) (Target Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\All Users) (Target Path: C:\ProgramData)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\ProgramData\Favorites) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Favorites)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Recent) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default User) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Recent) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Anabat\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\Anabat\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Recent) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\Denis_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Recent) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Recent) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\UpdatusUser.user-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Recent) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\user\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Recent) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\User_backup\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\User_backup\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

Files & Folders Searched: 582,816
│ Reparse Points Found: 93

│ Done Scanning Reparse Points.(01/02/2016 16:46:17)
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Checking Environment Variables.
│ Started at (01/02/2016 16:46:17)

│ No problems were found with the Environment Variables.

│ Done Checking Environment Variables. (01/02/2016 16:46:17)
│ [Finished Scan - 01/02/2016 16:46:17]

│ [x] Scan Complete - Problems Found!
│ [x]
│ [x] You can use the Repair Reparse Points or Repair Environment Variables tools at the bottom of this Window if needed.
│ [x]
│ [x] While problems have been found, you can still run the repairs in the program.
│ [x] But for the best results it is recommended to fix the problems reported in this scan if possible.
│ [x] If you need help fixing any of the items in the log, just post in the forums at Tweaking.com for help.