Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logitech G50 mouse

• Please log in to reply

Lokhe

Lokhe

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

I don't know about you but imo this is the best mouse ever made. My own work horse has been going strong since ´06 and show no signs of dying yet but I know the day will come sooner or later :( Point is they don't make 'em like they used to, in fact they don't make 'em at all!

I switched offices recently and the mouse I got was... less than stellar :P The scroll wheel alone sounds like you're revving up a motor cross bike! I thought I'd invest in one of my own that could then be put in reserve once the ol' G50 call it quits.

Does anyone know if there's a similar mouse out there though? I've been looking through Logitech's offerings and can't find anything remotely like it. Any tips would be appreciated :)

Cheers!

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

http://www.thehumans...omic-mouse.html ?