Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Logitech G50 mouse

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

I don't know about you but imo this is the best mouse ever made. My own work horse has been going strong since ´06 and show no signs of dying yet but I know the day will come sooner or later :( Point is they don't make 'em like they used to, in fact they don't make 'em at all!

I switched offices recently and the mouse I got was... less than stellar :P The scroll wheel alone sounds like you're revving up a motor cross bike! I thought I'd invest in one of my own that could then be put in reserve once the ol' G50 call it quits.

Does anyone know if there's a similar mouse out there though? I've been looking through Logitech's offerings and can't find anything remotely like it. Any tips would be appreciated :)

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,740 posts

http://www.thehumans...omic-mouse.html ?