Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Last year i bought a MacBook Pro Retina and i know need to install Windows (educational reasons)
I decided to try to install it on a SSD extern hard drive but when i run windows it just lags. Watch youtube video.
What have i tried?
- Cloning the bootcamp partition
- Installing it directly on to the hard drive
- Reinstalling OSX and started all over again
- Try same process on another HDD, same result.
Same error occurs!
Please help me. And thanks!
- I do not know if it is the right subsection, sry if not.
Edited by chrl, 05 February 2016 - 12:52 PM.