Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

malware spyware [Solved]

XP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
So the internet connection is intermittent is that correct ? What programmes did it allow you to download

I can only connect if you are able to get online.. Do you have an Ethernet cable that you could plug into the back of the computer and your router
http://support.brigh...er-Router-6628/

Advertisements

Pearlcatdesign

Pearlcatdesign

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

ok, I'm hooked into the ether and I'm online, but it's making that cricket sound still and I don't think it will stay running long so if you could let me know when you can search it, I'll make sure it's on. I can't do that FRST thing. I never get the blue screen you showed. I'll pm ya with the info. Thanks, Pearl

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
OK could you download and install teamviewer http://www.teamviewer.com/en/then let me know what time you are available in your local time

Pearlcatdesign

Pearlcatdesign

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

okay. It's downloaded. Can I be on the computer while you are fixing it? If so I'll be on from now 9:45 my time till around midnight catching up. If not let me know and I'll leave it on and leave it alone. Anytime that works for you. Thanks, Pearl :)

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

Now we need to determine a time when we will both be on together

I will give the details of the codes required via PM

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.