Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ISO Flexible & Full-Range Publishing Software

Publishing Software

• Please log in to reply

asolomon

asolomon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I work for a local business and we are in need of a publishing software that is compatible with Microsoft Office. We will not be using the 2016 Microsoft Publisher because it is NOT compatible with it's own older versions. I would like to have an all-service publisher that lets me add & edit pictures, along with using multiple different formats/layouts such as Postcards or Flyers that is beginner-friendly. The CEO gave me permission to find what we need and are willing to purchase the ideal software that is compatible with WINDOWS 10. Any advice or suggestions?

Edited by asolomon, 08 February 2016 - 01:49 PM.

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Hi asoloman and welcome to our forum.

:welcome:

As this is a business enquiry, then your CEO should really be consulting her IT department or IT consultant, (extract from our Terms of Use follows)

"We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department."

However, in an effort to help. we can make some suggestions that may be of assistance.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you mean in your  topic title (ISO flexible and Full-Range Publishing Software) and your reference to "all purpose publisher" compatible with Win 10 is worrying as "all purpose" covers a very wide area.

Have you considered an earlier version of Microsoft Publisher?

Microsoft Office 2010 for example ( some versions include Publisher) or the standalone version of Publisher 2010 is Win 10 compatible.

It may be, of course, that I've not  understood your enquiry properly, and if this is the case then please post back with clarification and I'll do my best to help.

Regards

paws