Hey folks, I have a PC that I bought in late 2012, here's the specs:
- MB: GB z77-D3H
- CPU: Intel I7-3770
- Memory: 8 * 3 GB, Kingston-1600 HX. - that’s 24 GB of memory -
- Storage 1: 2 * 120 GB, SSD Kingston one of them is hyberX
- Storage 2: HDD 1TB WD Black
- Power: Cougar 1000 WCMX
- GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCU II OC 3GB DDR5
- so, that started I guess in late 2014, after I bought another ssd, a hyperx, and attached it to the pc, I installed linux on it.
so not I have 3 HDD ( 2 ssd and 1TB WD-Black).
the problem now is on windows it freeze, suddenly, then a critical process died error thrown.
on linux, same, freeze, then I have to restart it manually, when I boot linux again, it say that it couldn't mount the 1TB HDD that I use for data.
on windows it start normally, but it restart suddenly.
I've changed the sata controller from IDE to AHCI multiple times, it fix it couple of days then the error get back.
I've diagnosed the memory. but it seems that my memory is fine.
any hints ?