Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime screen frozen, hard reset didn't fix 

• Please log in to reply

Alan Hay

Alan Hay

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, 

My Samsung Galaxy Prime SM - G361F has a frozen touch screen, I suspect my daughter dropped her phone but can see no damage whatsoever. I have checked the phone has the current firmware via Samsung Kies which sees the phone fine. I have hard reset the phone, wiped the cache and rebooted, phone is wiped and back to initial set up mode, still no touch screen access.

Any help really appreciated.

AL

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

sounds like your diagnosis is correct....dropped or got wet. I'd guess a screen replacement.

Craig Ramsay

Craig Ramsay

• Pip
  • 1 posts

My son dropped his phone in the bath, we quickly put into rice but the screen is frozen.

Replaced the screen but still frozen. Have re booted and installed original factory settings, still no good

Any advise?

Regards

Craig