Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ad redirects - cannot get rid of them [Solved]

malware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jr0x

Jr0x

Malware removal team

• Malware Removal
  • 1,830 posts

Yup, the image is just as a reference. You did great by checking UAC as well. :thumbsup:

It's alright if there is no Java installed in the system. The speech was a general guide, and by no means that you have to follow every single one of them as some may not be applicable to you.

If there is nothing else, I will have my instructor to close this topic and mark it as resolved. :D

Advertisements

IndyBlue

IndyBlue

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
Everything is good, Jr0x--THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work. Your instructions were extremely clear, and you were a very thorough, patient, and wonderful expert to work with. I really appreciate everything you did! Thank you again! :D

Jr0x

Jr0x

Malware removal team

• Malware Removal
  • 1,830 posts

Thank you for your kind comment.

Good luck and stay safe!

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.