Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

question about drop shipping software

drop shipping software sales

• Please log in to reply

danielsantillan

danielsantillan

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi

Im trying to create an online drop shipping store selling products that I don't already have.

My question is what software, webpage, may I use if for example in my webpage I want to offer third party products (with images and sizes) from other webpages as my own, then the costumer add it to his car (at my webpage), pay it, and then It automatically releases another pay with the costumer address to the third party store.
What can I do? All my equipment is a macbook pro retina. thanks for reading.

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Hi

It may not be as simple as you might think...

It's also probably illegal in most jurisdictions, to set up things as you suggest.

You should really consult your supplier's affiliate programmes for the terms and conditions of the arrangements that you both will need to enter into....

You will also need to consult your IT department, or IT consultants in order to set up the drop shipping arrangements.

You cannot just "pass off" other folks, goods as your own and have them delivered to differing addresses....(not if you wish to keep out of Jail,)      that is....

Regards

paws

danielsantillan

danielsantillan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

thanks for the feedback