Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vinyl Cutter Plotter PixMax Do Not Plot From CorelDraw

vinyl cutter plotter install

• Please log in to reply

IvanJosef

IvanJosef

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

recently bought vinyl cutter/plotter PixMax in a hope that will be able to cut some signs for my van from CorelDraw.

I have Windows 10 and got the USB-Serial driver installed as instructed on COM3, Add new printer and installed successfully drivers for plotter (printer)

and it is visible in Printer list.

From CorelDraw when I tried to print anything it said it cannot plot because it is error. Error does not have any number or code.

Researching as much as I can found that page setup in Printer Properties and CorelDraw Page Layout must be the same, however it is not possible to setup Custom page on the plotter properties.

Also I tried to cut out the simple square with Hairline outline without any fill colours, the simplest possible object from CorelDraw.

Does anyone have idea how to setup plotter cutter and to work with corelDraw.

Attached Thumbnails

• PIXMAX1.jpg
  • PIXMAX2.jpg
  • PIXMAX3.jpg
  • PIXMAX4.jpg
  • PIXMAX5.jpg

Advertisements

EyessFit

EyessFit

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Sorry for late reply, but I recently purchased a 30" Vevor plotter. It turns on and performs admirably during the self-test cut. I installed the supplied driver (ch340) and the sign master software that came with it on a Windows 10 machine. Because the installer on the USB was corrupted, I had to download it. I selected the sk870 model from the drop-down menu and verified the correct com port, but it will not communicate with the plotter. I can get it to the point where it says it sent data, but the plotter does not respond. Has anyone had success with one of these or a similar problem? I also experimented with different ports and plotter models.

Edited by EyessFit, 23 June 2021 - 10:01 PM.