I have a faulty MacBook Pro which needs system reinstall, but keeps shutting down and just does not want to work!
Things already tried which failed:
- wipe and reload / installing the system from the beginning (using USB, downloaded from torrent, and other places. 3 different systems, Lion, Mavericks, and Leopard)
- wiping the hard drive completely and partitioning
- resetting PRAM and SMC several times, still shuts down without completing install -- OR -- restarts and begins the install once again, going in a never-ending loop.
- Most times, in order to turn it on, you need to first remove the charging cable, press and keep power button, and then re-plug the cable
- It does not charge at all. The charger needs to be connected to power on. (like a desktop would)
Considering all of the above, I am afraid it is not a software issue, but rather a hardware one. Who can help me determine and make completely sure where the problem lies?
Every technical detail will be provided by me, just ask.