Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't Restore Items from Quarantine [Closed]

Malwarebytes MBAM Malware Quarantine Restore Update Windows 10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

De Registrar

De Registrar

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hey guys.

It seems that I can't restore the items I marked for deletion.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Here's the entire list

Attached File  123.txt   11.58KB   387 downloads

I currently only want to remove wajam.

I haven't restarted my computer or set up a back up yet as I'm not sure if the items will be deleted or if it will affect the computer. I want to uninstall the applications first then run Malwarebytes again. I will install Windows 10 after this.

I should also note that I can't connect to the internet and I am looking for help in another post.

What should I do?

Here's the other thread http://www.geekstogo...-wifi-ethernet/

Edited by De Registrar, 05 March 2016 - 10:17 PM.

Advertisements

dbreeze

dbreeze

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,216 posts

First, the Delete On Reboot items can not be changed in Malwarebytes ( they are not deleted; they are moved to Quarantine; after that only MalwareBytes program can restore the files).  Your only choice now is to let MBAM move the files and try to recover them later.

Second, your picture of the MBAM screen shows that you are dealing with Cracks and Hacked software.  GeeksToGo has a strict policy of No-Tolererance for Pirated Software and / or Operating Systems (Windows; in this case the KMService.exe file and the Adobe CS6 ACTIVATOR.exe file).  Terms of Use are located at the bottom of every page at GeeksToGo and you were asked to read these when you created an account here.

Sorry but those are the conditions of use at this site.

dbreeze

dbreeze

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,216 posts

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.