Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Driver for Logitech Trackman Marble

• Please log in to reply

Janis

Janis

• PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I posted this morning because I did not think I was successful in downloading updates.  Eight hours later, I "think" all is well.  Except for one item,  now my Logitech Trackman marble will not work.   Using the touchpad which is difficult for me,  I found a mouse listed as working.  A trackman usb is listed but there is no driver   I tried going to logitech but they won't let me sign up or sign in to find a driver.   Is there a way to fix this?

Advertisements

KaoticEvil

KaoticEvil

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

I just checked on the Logitech site, and the software for that mouse would be SetPoint. This software includes the drivers for multiple mice and keyboards, as well as the SetPoint software. Here's a link for SetPoint http://support.logit...ftware/setpoint

Also, you might try moving your Trackman Marble to another USB port, or go into the Device Manager, and delete the mouse (if it exists) and then scan for hardware changes.