Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Android iptv box with Bein Sport

• Please log in to reply

davincitoad

davincitoad

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

I am hunting for some information before I decide what to buy for Android iptv box.It's a jungle out there and every android box is claiming to be the best one.I would like to get some advice from you guys.Which's the best Android iptv box? My requirement is

- I want to watch Bein Sport

- I want to watch SKY UK Movies and SKY UK Sports

- It must work good with Kodi

- I want to watch Arabic channels

- I want to watch UK English and American channels

Advertisements

davincitoad

davincitoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I am going to write a small review here for which Arabic IPTV box I bought, if someone else also are curious.

I have heard lot of horror stories  of people buying an iptv box with their hard earned money and it all ends up with the iptv box on the trash heap due to lot of buffering making it impossible to watch TV without constant freezings.

So I decided to read about which box to go for before I buy. I ran across a website called Testkingz which had done lot of tests on Arabic IPTV boxes. They recommended Easybox iptv, after I read on different forums I found that lot of people were happy with the TV service from easybox.

So I decided to give it a try and order it. I ordered their one time fee no subscription model, it's called Easybox Eternal IPTV. I have now been using it for 2 weeks and I can say that it works 100% good.