Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Nvidia scaling preview image not quite right

• Please log in to reply

silverwind

silverwind

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi all, I just wondered if this http://postimg.org/image/tg323apzn/  would make any difference to the correct ratio of my screen, as you can see, I get the perfect square/circle in the middle but at the left and right sides of the image, the smaller squares are cut off, this doesn't seem to be the same after looking on the internet and all the other examples have a perfect row of 7 small squares on either side of the big square in the middle, I am wondering if this is making my ratio not quite perfect despite having the perfect square/circle in the middle.

Edited by silverwind, 21 March 2016 - 07:22 PM.

Advertisements