Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Motherboard and Computer Case Compatibility (Resolved).

motherboard computer case compatibility

Best Answer nordvark , 10 April 2016 - 08:11 PM

According to the specs the case you mention will accommodate the atx board, so yes    Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Flamefails

Flamefails

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey, I'm currently building a new computer and I need to know if these work together. MSI 970 GAMING Desktop Motherboard with Two PCle Slots and Two Rear USB 3.0 Ports
and the Thermaltake Chaser Series Chaser MK-I (VN300M1W2N) Black SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case, if they don't fit, do you have any recommendations for a different component? I want this PC primarily for gaming and by budget for these two parts combined is around $500. The sooner anyone can help me with this, the better, thanks a million! If there's any more information you need me to add, I'd be happy to add it.

Advertisements

nordvark

nordvark

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
✓  Best Answer

According to the specs the case you mention will accommodate the atx board, so yes :yes:  

Flamefails

Flamefails

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thank you very much, now I can rest easy  :D