Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Microphone and camera hacked on ios

• Please log in to reply

jakkie1111

jakkie1111

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My microphone and camera was hacked for many days while i was using the application called "talk talk" It is a similar program to camfrog, except my camera and microphone was not supposed to turn on, but it was under survailance by the people at " talk talk" all the time. I only found out the truth a couple of days later when one of the guy began making fun of what I was doing, How can I disable the mic and camera and isnit really that easy to hack into my mic and cam?

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 19,993 posts

:welcome:   jakkie1111,

Sorry to hear that you have been subjected to such behaviour  :(

First thing that I suggest that you do is contact the company that provides the service and make a complaint, if they do not act on your complaint you should notify the relevant authorities in your country, not sure in which country you live but some info here such behaviour is threatening and should be stamped out, good luck.

EmishOrc

EmishOrc

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

''Authorities would be my best answer" Spies who like to stick their noses into everything.