Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

the new tvtome

• Please log in to reply

BTPH

BTPH

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
im not sure about the rest of the tvtome.com going community but their new website www.tv.com is seriously starting to annoy me, i hate the new format of the site, and i hate alot of other tiny, seemingly insignificant differences that are driving me insane.

does ne1 know why they did this? and what of movie tome, right now its the same as it always was but do they have the same evil plans in store for it???

Edited by BTPH, 15 June 2005 - 06:46 PM.

Advertisements

spectre9770

spectre9770

• Pip
  • 4 posts
WOW! This change must have happened in a week or so. I check that website all the time. All I can say is three words: not a fan.

BTPH

BTPH

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
it happened a few days ago, they still havent released any info on why they did it

spectre9770

spectre9770

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm not gonna lie, i viewed some tv shows, and I do like how they have the tv banner w/ the main characters. and the show ratings. that part is pretty cool, but other than that, it's gonna take some time getting used to.

Hawker

Hawker

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
www.imdb.com

ZeroPain

ZeroPain

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have started something like tvtome.com alot of the info was taken from tvtome.com i was in the middle of grabbing the info when it shut down. was hoping to get it all before it did. it is still in the works but hoping to get it going good and somewhat like tvtome was. and what tv.com isn't. But i need people to look at the site and complain and suggest and all that jazz. so i know what the best and most preferred way is. I was hoping to grab more info from google's cache but that failed the cache is already falling away. so please take a look at the site and yell at me if need be. suggest changes anything you think would improve the site. i am still missing some ep guides and some are empty or missing information but its in the works and i think is comming along somewhat nicely the looks leave something to be desired somewhat but i suck at graphic's and i'm still coding parts of the system ok alot of the system which makes now the best time to complain and make suggestions

wow i'm bright i just noticed i almost forgot to post the url duh its been a long day.

The Media Database - http://www.themediadb.com