Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue screen problem

• Please log in to reply

Mohan gurung

Mohan gurung

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Blue screen problem and its caused by BCM42RLY.sys. How to solve it.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

:welcome:   Mohan gurung,

We need to see your latest crash dumps;

1. Copy any dmp files from C:\Windows\Minidump onto the desktop.
2. Select all of them, right-click on one, and click on Send To> New Compressed (zipped) Folder.
3. Upload the zip folder using the Attach button, bottom left of the dialogue input box 

Tip

To ensure and so that I can see that you will receive notification of any reply to your thread please click on the Follow this topic tab, top right corner above your OP.

Mohan gurung

Mohan gurung

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

How to upload couldn't find the attach option. please help

Mohan gurung

Mohan gurung

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Blue screen problem.Attached File  blue screen.zip   77.57KB   247 downloads

and also there was a problem starting runaroundhomagers.dll

Edited by Mohan gurung, 30 April 2016 - 11:23 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Not sure why you started a new thread to upload the dmp files to but can I ask that you refrain from doing so in the future Mohan gurung, had I not noticed what you had done the information that had been asked for would have been missed, the two threads have been merged so that others can see that I answered your question for how to attach the dmp files.

Click on the More Reply Options tab, bottom right next to the Post tab then follow the steps as shown in the attachment below which show how to attach a .jpeg but is the same for attaching a dmp file etc.

All four crashes were caused by the Broadcom wireless adapter drivers and namely PROCESS_NAME:  BCMWLTRY.EXE

Post the brand and model name or number of the computer so that we can look for the correct drivers for you.

Polite reminder;

To ensure and so that I can see that you will receive notification of any reply to your thread please click on the Follow this topic tab, top right corner above your OP.

Mohan gurung

Mohan gurung

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Attached File  Blue screen.zip   115.38KB   234 downloads

Model Name: dell inspiron N4010

Edited by Mohan gurung, 30 April 2016 - 11:43 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

As per my reply #5;

All four crashes were caused by the Broadcom wireless adapter drivers and namely PROCESS_NAME:  BCMWLTRY.EXE

If the computer details that you gave us and the notebook here is the same as the one that you have, the computer does not have a Broadcom wireless device and so there should not be any wireless drivers for one of their devices installed on your computer.

Please confirm that we have the correct computer.

Polite reminder

Your choice if you choose not to and instead go on creating new threads regarding the same issue, the former only means that I too will not follow the thread and not be aware if you reply, the latter though will not go down too well with the Mods or Admin  :no: