Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks to Go Blog

• Please log in to reply

EmishOrc

EmishOrc

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

I didn't know where to put this so sorry if I put this in the wrong place!

It has caught my attention over the past few months that the Geeks To Go Blog has been outdated for some quite time mostly since the last one in January this year and one in 2014. I have felt that the Blog hasn't had much love given to it lately and it has been left as a Ghost Town ever since :(

I would happily volunteer to keep the page updated with the latest news if it's okay to you guys? I am always active on the net, not around here much though, but since I am not busy anymore I think it would be a great hobby :)

Any opinions on this?

Regards

Robert

Edited by EmishOrc, 06 May 2016 - 04:05 AM.

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

I think this has been reviewed by the Administrator, he has to make the decision about this!