Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

*** urgent

• Please log in to reply

: o

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i used the recovery disk to reinstall windows but it said something and made me use fdisk and then i used the fdisk to delete the partion and make a new 1 when i got back to the desktop with nothing except factory i had 437mb left / ;) :tazz: ;)

Advertisements

kool808

kool808

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
Whoa! watch your mouth man! We DO NOT tolerate improper behaviors in this forum. Please, mind your topic title!

We do understand that you have a problem and it is really very urgent! However we need to consider that there are also 65000+ members in this site with the same problem. Please be patient, someone will be along to assist you.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Edited the title. :tazz:

Are you serious? You don't know what fdisk, and deleting a partition does? I hope you didn't lose anything important. Your computer has been returned to the same state as the day you bought it. Any data you're created, copied, or downloaded is gone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
the problem is the memory is messed

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
If you Fdisked then the problem is you lost the lot