Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Need to Contact a Staff Member RE: Closed Topic

Closed topic reopen topic

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hi All,

So sorry - but didn't know exactly where to contact a staff member per the instructions that were left in the now closed topic. 

I opened a case on April 14. Due to a deadline and my fear of possibly losing my computer for use over that week due to a 6-week assignment I am presenting/preparing - i froze and put off taking care of my computer issue and of course, the topic is closed. 

My question is: the original reason for the request (getting redirect messages opening my email in gmail) has stopped happening, however, there is a lot of "issues" with my computer, i.e., super slow, unresponsive at times, goes into hibernation and it fails - weird little things.

I have worked with someone here last year, and within a week - with awesome instructions and detail -- we successfully fixed my computer.  I apologize for asking for assistance, only to drag my feet.  Is there a way to reopen my original post? And/or since that particular issue seems to have stopped -- should I just open another one?? Something is definitely happening that sends up a red flag.  

Thanks so much for all of your help. 

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 24,915 posts

I've unlocked it for you. I would suggest you make a post in the topic and then PM jr0x to inform him you are back

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 69,962 posts

jr0x informed