Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Looking for a chat app builder!

• Please log in to reply

Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Hello all,

As the title says it all. I am looking for a chat app builder for my new project. Can anyone here guide me a little which one should I use. I have don't any better experience using this. Please suggest me something which is reliable and up to date.  I will wait for your reply here.

Thank you!

Advertisements

Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Hello,

It's good news for me that I got something while surfing through the internet. From here I can create my own chat from dash board. So this really from others and no one has this features I think. Here is some facilities why I choose using this chat app builder like- uptime, reliable, stable, instant service, can create own chat app, low of cost, lot's of users can chat at a time, even private message is possible to send. This site is here http://chatwing.com/site/web-chat-roomI like this site a lot. Now waiting for your response mate.

Thank you!

Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats.

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.