How is the computer running now?
Computer is infected (I guess, if I knew exactly what was wrong I coul
Posted 22 May 2016 - 03:03 AM
OK. Let's try to reinstall chrome to see if that will help.
1. If you have bookmarks, let's save them by exporting them - Export Bookmarks
2. Open your Google Dashboard. Make sure that you are signed in to your Google account.
3. Click Reset sync to stop syncing and clear all of your synced data.
4. Click OK.
5. Now we need to uninstall chrome.
6. Close all Chrome windows and tabs.
7. Enter control panel in the search box, then tap or click Control Panel.
8. Under View by:, select Large Icons, then tap or click Programs and features
9. Double-click Google Chrome.
10. Click Uninstall from the confirmation dialogue. Select the "Also delete your browsing data" tick box.
11. Restart the computer and reinstall chrome, You can download The latest version from here - Google Chrome
12. Import your bookmarks back into Chrome
13. Sign back in to your Chrome browser so that your bookmarks sync with your online account.
Let me know if this resolves your issue.
Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:33 AM
Are you using chrome only? What's the result if you try the other browsers?
Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:00 PM
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users