Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for a video software with specific function

software video cctv network

Best Answer rainyXP , 20 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

Hey! I just did a quick google search for Door Entry Systems. I know for a fact you can obtain ones with multiple handsets. Also search for "door entry systems intercom video". Hope... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

LiamBeahan

LiamBeahan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for a software for a small office. We want to install an electronic lock, intercom and a cctv at the door so that when a client is there they can just press the buzzer from the intercom and talk to someone upstairs to let them in. We were wondering if there is a software that will automatically launch the video feed from the webcam and stream it to any of the computers (we currently have 3) when the buzzer is pressed. I'm not even sure it is possible since we are getting the electronic lock and intercom in one package and the cctv seperately. The only possible connection they will have will be through the network.

Any advice you guys can give will be very helpful to get this setup for security reasons in our small office.

Thanks!

Liam

Edited by LiamBeahan, 16 May 2016 - 10:34 AM.

Advertisements

rainyXP

rainyXP

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

If you're getting the intercom why not just go for something like this

door-camera-intercom-system-weatherproof

LiamBeahan

LiamBeahan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi RainyXP,

That product would be perfect. Would that have multiple handsets since I was hoping to install them in 2 rooms? where did you find that? Thanks!

rainyXP

rainyXP

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hey!

I just did a quick google search for Door Entry Systems. I know for a fact you can obtain ones with multiple handsets.

Also search for "door entry systems intercom video".

Hope this helps:)