Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

strange browser behavior

firefox chrome broken downloads not loading pictures

• Please log in to reply

arizuka

arizuka

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

So it started when just about all downloads I performed on Chrome were broken and wouldn't extract properly, eventually this led to Chrome also not loading pictures on a lot of sites and then not allowing me to click on dropdowns and certain other "buttons".  I figured it was Chrome's issue and started using Firefox.  The download issue isn't a problem, but it's doing the same thing with pictures and not properly loading dropdowns and buttons.  Weird thing is that it's only happening on my desktop. Chrome has gotten a little dodgy on my netbook, but doesn't have any of the aforementioned problems and Firefox has none of them.  So I'm beginning to think it's something on my desktop.

No idea where to begin searching for a solution so I decided to come here.  Any ideas?

Advertisements

wangliang5

wangliang5

• Pip
  • 7 posts

yeah , it is weird , maybe you should try to  use 360 total security to check whether is there any problem with your PC, hope it works .