Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mail merge

• Please log in to reply

Dominator666

Dominator666

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a word document that is set up as a mail merge letter (I have also tried email). The mail merge accesses a database and creates the letter based off of the database fields. One of the fields is a list of email address that, that particular letter record needs to be sent to. I know that mail merge does not support CC so I am attempting to combine email address however when I click the merge to email button it does nto recognize the email. It is actually combining the differant email address as if they were just one. I have the email address seperated by a semicolon and a space. Does anyone know how I can get this to work? Each letter record must got to 3-4 differant people. A distribution is not possible as these letter are disciplinary and so the email is to the employee chain of command for a company that has close to 30,000 employees. I will not be sending out more than 10-20 differant letters each day though. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisements