Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PC shows blank screen; is unresponsive (Resolved).

Blank screen unresponsive

Best Answer wayneman50 , 10 August 2016 - 07:13 AM

Hi: My friend has not given me any indication as to when he might work on my PC. Fortunately, the problem has not reoccurred. I would like to keep this issue open, but if you feel that you need to... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

wayneman50

wayneman50

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

The friend who wants to help me with my PC is married with three young kids. He's checking his calendar to see when he can reseat things as you suggested.

If you can keep the issue open, I would appreciate it.  If you can't, I understand.

Thanks.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts

No worries, I like to check that members are still around when we don`t hear back from them for a while.

wayneman50

wayneman50

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hi:
My friend has not given me any indication as to when he might work on my PC. Fortunately, the problem has not reoccurred. I would like to keep this issue open, but if you feel that you need to close it, I understand.

Thanks.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts

No problem wayneman and thanks for letting us know  :thumbsup: