Just loads as a blank page, no text, no error messages. Not even "done with errors" at the bottom, it just says "done" as though everything were perfectly fine.
Security and privacy levels are at default.
I'm using IE 6.0 to access it.
I've downloaded and installed
(by far the most common occurrence of suggested solution for this problem so it was one of the first things I tried)
commands, as suggested by grryf. It tells me they "succeeded" but no dice on getting the update page to work.
I've tried a number of other things but I can't recall them at the moment. I'll post those too if I remember.
Edited by TruePurple, 16 June 2005 - 12:52 AM.