Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works


  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a pc monitor which has a vga cable coming out which plugs straight in tower a computer tower but I want to use this monitor on my ps3 which adaptor should I buy so I can use hdmi out of my ps3
  • 0




    Tech Staff

  • Technician
  • 7,083 posts

:welcome: andyzzwattzz.

A little more info is needed so we can best help you.   Please answer every question.

1.   Do you have the AV Cable (supplied)
videooutput012.gif with the ps3?

2.  What is the brand and model of the TV?

3.  Do you want sound to headphones or separate speakers?

4.   In what country are you buying parts? 

  • 0



    Member 1K

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

this is what you want :- https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B00AJ2QZCG


only some adaptors will work even though they are hdmi to vga adaptors because of hdcp (type of copy protection) but according to reviews this one does work.



  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP