Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Scheduler Internal Error

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

kingsta

kingsta

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

Every so often I get this error, it last happened when I watched Netflix on my PC.

I have an Intel i7 4790K with a GTX 980. Everything online tells me to update the intel graphics but I don't think that is the problem here?

Any help is appreciated

Here is a crash dump analysis - 

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 22/06/2016 14:44:43 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\062216-23093-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x3C3D)
Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x100000, 0x0, 0x1, 0xFFFFE000D5B17000)
Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Watchdog Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 13/06/2016 10:18:49 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\061316-25359-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14F4D0)
Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x0, 0x501, 0x500, 0x0)
Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 05/06/2016 14:13:09 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060516-21640-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x3C3D)
Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x100000, 0x0, 0x1, 0xFFFFE0010D618000)
Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
description: Watchdog Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time. 

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

:welcome:   Kingsta,

Try updating the chipset  drivers for your motherboard, you havn`t post your MB details so if you need help with locating the drivers post back with the brand and model name or number of your MB.