Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with Emulators and Controllers on W10

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Corcustos

Corcustos

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm not sure if this is the right category for my issue, but I'm experiencing this issue on windows 10, so I figured. Apologies if I'm mistaken. Anyways, I'm trying to use the Dolphin Emulator 5.0 with Motioninjoy and/or BetterDS3 to play Animal Crossing. Everything worked correctly at first, but I was using a very short USB cord, so I switched. After unplugging and switching to a longer one, my PS3 controller wouldn't register. I don't even get a device connect sound anymore. Now none of the three PS3 controllers will work on my computer, and the the original one I used won't even work on my console either. I have no idea what to do, as I could find no help online. If anybody could offer me some assistance that'd be amazing. I've tried many methods, so hopefully I can find something that works here. I just want to be able to play Animal crossing again. All help is appreciated. Thanks.

If you need any information, just ask.

Edited by Corcustos, 02 July 2016 - 08:21 PM.

Advertisements