Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

VPN issues

• Please log in to reply

Tai25

Tai25

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, a couple of months ago I started using hide me VPN. This is to chromecast British TV programs to my TV from my PC using windows 7. It was all working exetremely well till Telstra had an outage. Now I can only cast 2 channels only. Would anyone know how I can effectively solve this issue. I have asked hide me tech help & have removed it several times & reinstalled with no sucess. TIA

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

HiTai25 and welcome to our forums

:welcome:

Firstly I would recommend that you check carefully the legal position of what you are trying to do. Some UK broadcasts are only licenced to be received within the UK and not further afield.

Some folks do try to use other servers/VPN's to try and circumvent legitimate licence restrictions, but we cannot assist with this.

if you are happy that what you are attempting is perfectly legal and does not break any licensing rules then post back with the details of the broadcasts you are trying to use and someone will no doubt be able to assist you.

Regards

paws