Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Catching a person using multiple accounts?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, first let me apologize for not being very computer literate, My question is....There is a blogger and twitter account that is always harassing folks, I highly suspect this person is using multiple aliases on twitter and running other blogs pretending to be different people, is there an app or program out there that can help me confirm if this is the case? Is there a way to tell if the accounts coming from the same ip #, computer ect? I know this is probaly in the wrong place but was not sure where to put, so again I apologize if I did, and I would like to thank anyone in advance for any help they may provide.

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

You would need search warrants allowing access to the Twitter server's logs as well as the logs on the various blogger site's servers.

Good luck with that ...