Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Derbiz.com problems

• Please log in to reply

ahevicon

ahevicon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Guys

I have a problem with my PC.
Everytime I dial up to the internet via tiscali I automatically get redirected to Derbiz.com

I have tried to uninstall this but this has not got rid of it.
I have also downloaded adaware but this doesn't seem to have made any difference.

I now need to get rid of it as I'm now having broadband installed.

Can anyone help?

Many Thanks

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please go to the malware forum in my signature and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

nightfox

nightfox

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Can sum1 plz help me with a problem I have with my internet (internet explorer works fine but programs like msn messenger and hotmail, bearshare...)
I originally had a problem with something called Derbiz.com but followed instructions on this website on how to delete it which included downloading and running the programs CWshredder, LQfix and HijackThis.
It fixed my original problem but now it has affected many programs like using msn messenger, msn hotmail, bearshare (im not so worried about this):
-When i try to log into messenger the error 80072efd appears onscreen and im told to retry later.
-when i try to log into hotmail the normal cannot find server page cannot be displayed page appears.
-Bearshare just says not connected.
Can someone please help me with my problem and help me sort this out
thnx
NightFox

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
start your own thread