Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

another smitfraud

• Please log in to reply

yangchu

yangchu

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok.i already read a thread about this
my situation:1.i copied wininet.dll to boot my computer
2.no matter in safe mode or not,the screen is kind of shaking every fews seconds...i can't run anything except PSGuard this [bleep] thing
3.what should i do now?

Advertisements

Koretek

Koretek

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
I would suggest you write something a bit more detailed so that someone can help you!
Theres nothing wrong with downloading wininet.dll?? If you are having virus problems this is the place, if you need help setting up WinXP or something we have threads that deal with your operating system.

I also know of NOTHING that would make your screen shake other than you dropping it, throwing it or something close to that!
Ok, but seriously it sounds much more like a monitor problem to me.