OK, please do the following.
Uninstall the following two programs from Add/Remove programs.
Adobe Flash Player 22 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 22 NPAPI
Let's focus on the Chrome browser for the moment and then we can look at the others if need be.
Step#1 - Re-install Chrome
1. If you have bookmarks, let's save them by exporting them - Export Bookmarks
2. Then I need you to go Google Sync and sign into your account
3. Scroll down until you see the "Stop and Clear" button and click on the button. At the prompt click on "Ok"
4. Now we need to uninstall chrome. Note: When asked about user data or settings you must remove this also so please check the box.
5. Restart the computer and reinstall chrome, You can download The latest version from here - Google Chrome
6. Import your bookmarks back into Chrome
7. Sign back in to your Chrome browser so that your bookmarks sync with your online account.
Then re-install Flash.
Let me know how your machine is specifically using the Chrome browser.