EDIT: All fixed. I tried this: https://developers.g...eed/public-dns/
I'm getting this weird DNS problem that suddenly started yesterday afternoon around 3:30PM. I was working and all of a sudden our business website wouldn't load anymore. I tried everything I could think of at first. Restarting my laptop, my browser and even my router as well as re-setting it to make sure it wasn't some sort of setting. I work at home, with my own laptop. I don't remember doing anything prior to getting this problem that would have caused it.
I later found out that I cannot access anything with a .com.au domain at all, not even google.com.au.
Here's what I get from Chrome.
I've already called my ISP and they had be run a tracert on the website. Nothing happens on any .com.au website even google.com.au but when I try google.com, the tracert works.
Edited by WishBone, 27 July 2016 - 11:21 PM.