Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

please help...not quite sure what the problem is

• Please log in to reply

howyoudothatthere

howyoudothatthere

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi...im new to this site, so just let me know what you need to know and ill do my best to provide it...anyways, my computer is pissing me off. it's running way slower than usual. [bleep] those aurora pop-ups. i had the aurora pop-up problem before, but i was able to fix that by checking out different forums. now, im just fed up with all the forum searching. someone, anyone, please help me out.
ill provide a hijackthis log, but im not sure what else to add, so just let me know whats up...thanks in advance for anyone that might help me out.
-
here goes:
-
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:23:22 PM, on 6/16/2005
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\BELKIN USB Wireless Monitor\InfoMyCa.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nzukll.exe
C:\Program Files\FreeNote\FreeNote.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\RemoteControl\RCMan.EXE
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe
C:\Program Files\BELKIN USB Wireless Monitor\WLService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\BELKIN USB Wireless Monitor\WLanCfgG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\danse-machine\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Directory 2 for hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://hotmail.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = about:blank
O2 - BHO: CExtension Object - {0019C3E2-DD48-4A6D-ABCD-8D32436323D9} - C:\WINDOWS\cfgmgr52.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WinStat - {EE02B99B-1D55-48bc-B8DB-649A42CE45F6} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WinStat12.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Getca] C:\Program Files\BELKIN USB Wireless Monitor\InfoMyCa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinTask driver] C:\WINDOWS\System32\wintask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cfgmgr52] RunDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\cfgmgr52.dll,DllRun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eosz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\eosz.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KavSvc] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nzukll.exe reg_run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [FreeNote] C:\Program Files\FreeNote\FreeNote.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RemoteCenter] C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\RemoteControl\RCMan.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O12 - Plugin for .m3u: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.neededware.com
O16 - DPF: NDWCab - http://www.neededware.com/ndw3.cab
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://appldnld.m7z....llInstaller.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Belkin 54Mbps Wireless USB Network Service (Belkin 54Mbps Wireless USB) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\BELKIN USB Wireless Monitor\WLService.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service (iPodService) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please go to the malware forum in my signature and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
don't mean to seemingly blow you off, but the forum above has people who live, break, eat and crap malware destruction and they are more suited to helping you