Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win 7 profile refuses to logon (Resolved).

Best Answer ROV2025 , 05 November 2016 - 11:46 AM

Not heard back from you ROV2025, do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.Thanks very much for all your assistance, I'm going to shut this laptop... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

ROV2025

ROV2025

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Would like to either get a logon to my other account or access to copy  

full bookmarks from chrome, to add to current profile. 

Also problems with RAM and cpu maxing out when loading yahoo mail and 

other sites. Must keep dumping RAM. Battery monitor says it needs 

replacement. 

Running win 7 ultimate on an aspire 6920 laptop. 

Laptop has busted screen, so its plugged into a monitor. Running AVG and 

Iobit Advanced System Care. 

Thanks for any help

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

:welcome:   ROV2025,

To avoid confusion it is best that we deal with one issue at a time and being that you need a stable OS we should look at Windows first.

Couple of questions if I may;

Does the above mean that you are not able to log into your normal account but can log in as a guest, if yes;

Have you tried booting into your normal account in Safe Mode.

Running AVG and 

AVG is a hog on system resources and no longer considered to be as good an AV as it once was, Iobit Advanced System Care is at best a gimmick and at worse a danger to any computer, uninstalling both asap is strongly recommended and where AVG is concerned replace it with a good, free AV such as Avast, Avira or MSE, we can help with this when the time comes.

See Registry Cleaners and System Tweaking Tools blog here regarding programs such as Iobit Advanced System Care.

ROV2025

ROV2025

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

:welcome:   ROV2025,

To avoid confusion it is best that we deal with one issue at a time and being that you need a stable OS we should look at Windows first.

OK

Couple of questions if I may;

Does the above mean that you are not able to log into your normal account but can log in as a guest, if yes;

Have you tried booting into your normal account in Safe Mode.

The above means that after a total freeze, I rebooted in regular mode, I could not logon to my regular account, only my 2nd account titled 'administrator'  I have not tried a reboot in safe mode

Running AVG and 

AVG is a hog on system resources and no longer considered to be as good an AV as it once was, Iobit Advanced System Care is at best a gimmick and at worse a danger to any computer, uninstalling both asap is strongly recommended and where AVG is concerned replace it with a good, free AV such as Avast, Avira or MSE, we can help with this when the time comes.

Good

See Registry Cleaners and System Tweaking Tools blog here regarding programs such as Iobit Advanced System Care.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Anti virus software can sometimes stop a user from accessing their own account for no apparent reason so what I would suggest you try is booting into Safe Mode only (no networking).

To boot into Safe Mode, restart the computer while continually tapping the F8 key, let us know if you are able to access your own account from there.

If you cannot access your own account from Safe Mode, log in as Administrator, uninstall the Iobit software, uninstall AVG using the proper removal tool from here download Avast (free) from the Authors link here post back with an update for us.

ROV2025

ROV2025

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Anti virus software can sometimes stop a user from accessing their own account for no apparent reason so what I would suggest you try is booting into Safe Mode only (no networking).

To boot into Safe Mode, restart the computer while continually tapping the F8 key, let us know if you are able to access your own account from there.

If you cannot access your own account from Safe Mode, log in as Administrator, uninstall the Iobit software, uninstall AVG using the proper removal tool from here download Avast (free) from the Authors link here post back with an update for us.

Rebooted went to Safe Mode, could not login to my regular account, (same error message as before) so I logged on as administrator.  I uninstalled iobit malware fighter and iobit advanced system care (could not determine how to uninstall the iobit uninstaller tool)  Used the link to uninstall AVG using the AVG uninstaller.  

Installed Avast successfully  via the link. reviewed the link re the risks of iobit /cleaners etc.  

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Until Phill gets back to you, it would be very helpful if you could tell us the exact wording of the error message you get when trying to log on into your normal acccount.

can you please copy the "error words" down and post them here so that Phill or any of the other techs here can have a clear idea if you have a "corrupted user profile" or not.

thanks

regards

paws

ROV2025

ROV2025

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Until Phill gets back to you, it would be very helpful if you could tell us the exact wording of the error message you get when trying to log on into your normal acccount.

can you please copy the "error words" down and post them here so that Phill or any of the other techs here can have a clear idea if you have a "corrupted user profile" or not.

thanks

regards

paws

Sure. The error messages are as follows:

" The User Profile Service Failed to Logon"

and directly below that:

" User Profile Can Not Be Loaded "

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Ok, all understood and thanks for the extra information. :thumbsup:

The fix for that particular problem is often (but not always!) fairly easy to perform BUT and its an important but.... it must be done correctly with no errors and no typing mistakes.

If you perform the fix you will be operating outside the "safe haven" that Windows usually provides...... editing the Registry is required and whilst this is an everyday occurrence for technicians it does require great care and attention to detail if it is to execute properly.

If you make a mistake, just a single mistake, then its possible to render your computer unbootable..... :(

Its important to make sure that your back up is 100% "watertight" reproducible and includes EVERYTHING that is important to you on your computer, and with at least one extra copy kept safe offsite on removable media.....then create a System Restore Point and follow that up with a complete back up of your Registry using something like Erunt or tweaking.com tool

I have no wish to hijack Phill's expert advice and assistance to you, so for the moment just take a good look at the suggested fix

(don't do anything with it until Phill gets back to you) but it will give you an indication of what is required.

Here's the suggested fix:

https://support.micr...en-gb/kb/947215

Incidentally the fix does assume that you are using a correctly licenced  Windows 7 operating system that is correctly and legitimately activated..... if you have any doubts whatsoever that this might not be the case then do not proceed but advise us so we can determine the best way forward.

Regards

paws

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Thank you for the additional support paws, much appreciated  :)

ROV2025,

Nothing that I can add that has not already been covered by paws so please follow the suggested steps and/or advise on the Windows 7 licence accordingly.

ROV2025

ROV2025

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Thank you for the additional support paws, much appreciated  :)

ROV2025,

Nothing that I can add that has not already been covered by paws so please follow the suggested steps and/or advise on the Windows 7 licence accordingly.

Thanks to both of you  for the assistance

This pc was from a friend, so I really do not know if he put an authorized copy of Win 7 on it or not. 

The risks involved for the fix concern me, so I'd like to discuss if there are other alternatives, such as transferring the info, bookmarks etc. to the accessible account. Is there any data which was not available on the pc in the other account which cant be copied to this one?  

Another factor which concerns me regarding trying the suggested fix, is something which continues to obscure my seeing the full screen of data, etc. It is most time a long, black, snaky line which is at times thin and other times, very thick. I suspect my monitor might be dying, but I do not know. As you can imagine, if I conduct anything as precise as the fix, I really want to have full visibility.

Having recently deleted my cache cleaner, a scan from my new Avast, turned up cache which needs to be deleted. I do not know if any of the items are related. Thanks for bearing with me

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

OK all understood.

1 I would recommend you ask your friend about the operating system he installed and ask specifically if its a genuine one, correctly licenced and activated. If its not then the first step would be to remedy it by installing a legitimate version, after, of course you have checked and double checked that you are 100% happy with your back ups...( don't do anything at all without a 100% solid back up containing everything that is important to you on your machine and with extra copies kept safe offsite on removable media.)

2 The VDU problem is certainly troublesome, and maybe you should try a different known working VDU to see if the new one works OK on your machine.... if the "snaky line" issues goes away with the alternative VDU then that would be good news, Let us know how you get on. (perhaps your friend will lend you one for a short test?)

3 If the snaky line problem continues then it could be a video driver issue, to check that download and run a live distro of Linux, Linux Puppy is good and fits well on an ordinary CD, boot into Puppy and see if the problem has gone.Note Puppy will run perfectly happily in RAM and not write to your hard drive  (unless you ask it to)

3 Providing you can boot into an account with Admin level privileges on Windows you can set up further admin level accounts via Control Panel> User Accounts and then copy your stuff across to the new account..... however don't remove your old account until you are completely satisfied that everything is working Ok with your new account.

4 Here's how to do it:

https://support.micr...ed-user-profile

It's most likely that you are in a workgroup not a domain so scroll down to that heading follow the directions and then you can copy across all your stuff from your old account with the exception of the 3 files mention in the article

• Ntuser.dat
  • Ntuser.dat.log
  • Ntuser.ini

Good luck and many apologies to Phill for muscling on on his great advice....

i'll bow out now Phill and leave it to you as the real expert.

Regards

paws

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

No need for any apology paws you are helping both ROV2025 and I out here, much appreciated and humbled by your kind words  :blush:

Two things that I would add ROV2025, you do not need to be able to get into the original user profile to access the Chrome bookmarks and if you cannot determine for yourself that the present OS is legit do the following;

Download WVCheck from;

Latest EXE Download

Latest ZIP Download

Double click WVCheck.exe. (If you downloaded the zipped version you will need to extract it.)

As indicated by the prompt, this program can take a while depending on your hard drive space.

Once the program is done, copy the contents of the notepad file and attach them to your next reply for us please.

ROV2025

ROV2025

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

No need for any apology paws you are helping both ROV2025 and I out here, much appreciated and humbled by your kind words  :blush:

Two things that I would add ROV2025, you do not need to be able to get into the original user profile to access the Chrome bookmarks and if you cannot determine for yourself that the present OS is legit do the following;

Download WVCheck from;

Latest EXE Download

Latest ZIP Download

Double click WVCheck.exe. (If you downloaded the zipped version you will need to extract it.)

As indicated by the prompt, this program can take a while depending on your hard drive space.

Once the program is done, copy the contents of the notepad file and attach them to your next reply for us please.

Thanks paws and Phill

will comply with all suggestions, but currently I'm concerned about current stability and functionality of this pc and its ability to respond to our discussion

Would like to get a way to clean cache/junk files .. had used the advanced system care before, but cant dump RAM anymore since I deleted the programs per suggestion.  Avast scans show the problems, yet provide no free solutions to eliminate the files

something, (perhaps cache) is causing my chrome tabs to clog up, especially on yahoo inbox.

thanks again

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Hello ROV2025,

First thing I suggest is flushing the DNS Cache "how to" below;

1.Press the Windows key then type in cmd (do not press enter)
2.In the search results that come up, right click “cmd” and run as administrator, when the screen flashes and asks for permission, accept it.
3.In the command prompt type in ipconfig /flushdns (or right click and paste it to the command prompt) then press Enter.
You should then see a dialog box saying successfully flushed resolver cache, if so you are done;

Next;

Download MiniToolBox and save the file to the Desktop.

Close the browser and run the tool, check the following options:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs

Click on Go.

Post the resulting log in your next reply for us please

ROV2025

ROV2025

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hello ROV2025,

First thing I suggest is flushing the DNS Cache "how to" below;

1.Press the Windows key then type in cmd (do not press enter)
2.In the search results that come up, right click “cmd” and run as administrator, when the screen flashes and asks for permission, accept it.
3.In the command prompt type in ipconfig /flushdns (or right click and paste it to the command prompt) then press Enter.
You should then see a dialog box saying successfully flushed resolver cache, if so you are done;

Next;

Download MiniToolBox and save the file to the Desktop.

Close the browser and run the tool, check the following options:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs

Click on Go.

Post the resulting log in your next reply for us please

flushed the DNS as per instructions

Heres the minitoolbox log

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 17-06-2016
Ran by Administrator (administrator) on 18-08-2016 at 04:38:59
Running from "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate  Service Pack 1 (X64)
Model: Aspire 6920 Manufacturer: Acer
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (08/18/2016 03:51:58 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
Description: License Activation Scheduler (sppuinotify.dll) failed with the following error code:
0x80070005

Error: (08/18/2016 02:51:59 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
Description: License Activation Scheduler (sppuinotify.dll) failed with the following error code:
0x80070005

Error: (08/18/2016 01:51:58 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

Error: (08/18/2016 12:51:58 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

Error: (08/17/2016 11:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

Error: (08/17/2016 10:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

Error: (08/17/2016 09:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

Error: (08/17/2016 08:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

Error: (08/17/2016 07:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

Error: (08/17/2016 06:51:58 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service) (User: )
0x80070005

System errors:
=============
Error: (08/17/2016 07:51:57 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: C:\Windows\System32\slui.exe -Embedding5{F87B28F1-DA9A-4F35-8EC0-800EFCF26B83}

Error: (08/16/2016 07:51:44 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: C:\Windows\System32\slui.exe -Embedding5{F87B28F1-DA9A-4F35-8EC0-800EFCF26B83}

Error: (08/15/2016 07:51:37 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )

Error: (08/14/2016 07:51:34 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )

Error: (08/13/2016 07:51:22 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )

Error: (08/12/2016 07:51:17 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )

Error: (08/11/2016 07:51:11 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )

Error: (08/11/2016 07:27:03 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Advanced SystemCare Service 9 service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

Error: (08/11/2016 07:08:32 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Superfetch service terminated with the following error: 
%%2 = The system cannot find the file specified.

Error: (08/11/2016 07:08:31 PM) (Source: Ntfs) (User: )
Description: The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable.
Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume \Device\HarddiskVolume4.

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (08/18/2016 03:51:58 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )
Description: 0x80070005

Error: (08/18/2016 02:51:59 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/18/2016 01:51:58 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/18/2016 12:51:58 AM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/17/2016 11:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/17/2016 10:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/17/2016 09:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/17/2016 08:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/17/2016 07:51:57 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

Error: (08/17/2016 06:51:58 PM) (Source: Software Protection Platform Service)(User: )

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

Adblock Plus for IE (32-bit and 64-bit) (HKLM\...\{0F347A49-E36C-4639-8D2E-003AD408B8B2}) (Version: 1.5 - Eyeo GmbH)
Adblock Plus for IE (HKLM-x32\...\{1ce01891-839b-4ad1-b629-2e608ba0c6ba}) (Version: 1.0 - )
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AC0F074E4100}) (Version: 15.017.20053 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 22 ActiveX (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 22.0.0.209 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Photoshop CC (HKLM-x32\...\{2D99B50E-431D-4AA8-85C1-172A6F8BCF09}) (Version: 14.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.2 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 12.2.4.194 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
AngryBirdsStarWars 1.00 (HKLM-x32\...\AngryBirdsStarWars 1.00) (Version: 1.00 - Cat-A-Cat)
Avast Free Antivirus (HKLM-x32\...\Avast) (Version: 12.2.2276 - AVAST Software)
Big Fish: Game Manager (HKLM-x32\...\BFGC) (Version: 3.3.0.2 - )
B-Jigsaw 7 (HKLM-x32\...\B-Jigsaw_is1) (Version:  - )
B-Jigsaw Christmas Edition v.1.0 (HKLM-x32\...\B-Jigsaw Christmas Edition_is1) (Version:  - Free Games Area)
Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII (HKLM-x32\...\{2CBE667E-1193-47DC-852E-2CB4747C12E3}) (Version: 1.02.0000 - Ubisoft)
Call of Duty Dawnville Demo (HKLM-x32\...\Call of Duty Dawnville Demo) (Version:  - )
Call of Duty® - World at War™ (HKLM-x32\...\{D80A6A73-E58A-4673-AFF5-F12D7110661F}) (Version: 1.0 - Activision) Hidden
Call of Duty® - World at War™ (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{D80A6A73-E58A-4673-AFF5-F12D7110661F}) (Version: 1.0 - Activision)
CDisplay 1.8 (HKLM-x32\...\CDisplay_is1) (Version:  - dvd8n)
Driver Booster 3.2 (HKLM-x32\...\Driver Booster_is1) (Version: 3.2 - IObit)
Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown (HKLM-x32\...\BFG-Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown) (Version:  - )
Game Booster 3 (HKLM-x32\...\Game Booster_is1) (Version: 3.4 - IObit)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 52.0.2743.116 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (HKLM-x32\...\{60EC980A-BDA2-4CB6-A427-B07A5498B4CA}) (Version: 1.3.31.5 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Google Update Helper (HKLM-x32\...\{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}) (Version: 1.3.24.7 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Honeyview (HKLM\...\Honeyview) (Version: 5.11 - Bandisoft.com)
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (HKLM\...\HDMI) (Version: 8.15.10.1930 - Intel Corporation)
IObit Uninstaller (HKLM-x32\...\IObitUninstall) (Version: 5.3.0.142 - IObit)
iWisoft Free Video Converter 1.2 (HKLM-x32\...\iWisoft Free Video Converter_is1) (Version: 1.2 - www.easy-video-converter.com)
Java 8 Update 101 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F32180101F0}) (Version: 8.0.1010.13 - Oracle Corporation)
Java 8 Update 91 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83218091F0}) (Version: 8.0.910.14 - Oracle Corporation)
KMPlayer (remove only) (HKLM-x32\...\The KMPlayer) (Version: 3.9.1.136 - PandoraTV)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{ca67548a-5ebe-413a-b50c-4b9ceb6d66c6}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501 (HKLM-x32\...\{050d4fc8-5d48-4b8f-8972-47c82c46020f}) (Version: 12.0.30501.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.30501 (HKLM-x32\...\{f65db027-aff3-4070-886a-0d87064aabb1}) (Version: 12.0.30501.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Mozilla Firefox 43.0.1 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox 43.0.1 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 43.0.1 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM-x32\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 42.0 - Mozilla)
MWSnap 3 (HKLM-x32\...\MWSnap 3) (Version: 3.0.0.74 - Mirek Wojtowicz)
Pacific Warriors II - Dogfight (HKLM-x32\...\Pacific Warriors II - Dogfight) (Version:  - )
PDF Settings CC (HKLM-x32\...\{1FBAE18D-4DE4-47AA-83EC-D1B046F262DC}) (Version: 12.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
PunkBuster Services (HKLM-x32\...\PunkBusterSvc) (Version: 0.986 - Even Balance, Inc.)
Puzzle Express (HKLM-x32\...\Puzzle Express) (Version:  - GameHouse, Inc.)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.7746 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
SafeZone Stable 1.51.2220.47 (HKLM-x32\...\SafeZone 1.51.2220.47) (Version: 1.51.2220.47 - Avast Software) Hidden
Serious Sam: The First Encounter (HKLM-x32\...\{815050E5-F545-11D4-9569-004095812ACC}) (Version:  - )
Skype™ 7.26 (HKLM-x32\...\{FC965A47-4839-40CA-B618-18F486F042C6}) (Version: 7.26.101 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
Smart Defrag 5 (HKLM-x32\...\Smart Defrag_is1) (Version: 5.0.2 - IObit)
Star Wars Battlefront II (HKLM-x32\...\{3D374523-CFDE-461A-827E-2A102E2AB365}) (Version: 1.0 - LucasArts)
SumatraPDF (HKLM\...\SumatraPDF) (Version: 3.1 - Krzysztof Kowalczyk)
Superb Game Boost 3.0 (HKLM-x32\...\SuperbGameBoost_is1) (Version: 3.0 - )
Surfing Protection (HKLM-x32\...\IObit Surfing Protection_is1) (Version: 1.3 - IObit)
swMSM (HKLM-x32\...\{612C34C7-5E90-47D8-9B5C-0F717DD82726}) (Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems, Inc) Hidden
Visual Studio 2012 x64 Redistributables (HKLM\...\{8C775E70-A791-4DA8-BCC3-6AB7136F4484}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies)
Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables (HKLM-x32\...\{98EFF19A-30AB-4E4B-B943-F06B1C63EBF8}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
VLC media player (HKLM\...\VLC media player) (Version: 2.2.4 - VideoLAN)
WinRAR archiver (HKLM-x32\...\WinRAR archiver) (Version:  - )
Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM-x32\...\Yahoo! Messenger) (Version:  - Yahoo! Inc.)

**** End of log ****