Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tablet not working in Win 10...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Goggleplex-Googleplex

Goggleplex-Googleplex

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

I have an old Wacom Bamboo CTH-460 tablet.  It was working in Windows 8.1 but no at all in Windows 10.  I can't find it in DEVICE MANAGER!  There're just a lot of "USB input device," or something listed there.  I see the tablet in PROGRAMS in CONTROL PANEL though.  Does anyone know what I have to do to get the tablet working again?

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Have you downloaded and installed the Windows 10 driver(s) for it from Wacom?

http://www.wacom.com...E79570CACCF4C40

(That's assuming they have available of course. If not, you may be out of luck).

Edited by SpywareDr, 19 August 2016 - 03:12 PM.

a4ndinesh

a4ndinesh

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

this tablet dosent support for the windows 10 operating system has it could be managed for all the sites as a working mannar

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Okay, then download the correct driver for the version of Windows that you're running. It looks like they have various versions available for XP through 10.