Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zoomed Video Problem

• Please log in to reply

chaps_mc

chaps_mc

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Everytime I try to play a video (downloaded or dvd), it comes up zoomed in by half, and I can't figure out how to fix it. I loaded it in 6 different programs, still the same problem. I used WMP, Quicktime, Winamp, Windvd, Interact DVD, and even Adobe Encore. Each one of them loaded every video file zoomed in by half. Anyone know what I can do, or is it my gfx card?

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you right click the video, is full screen an option

chaps_mc

chaps_mc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
It still is zoomed in by a half, even with me putting it in full screen. I also tried 50% and 25%, still the same problem.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Click tools then options in Media Player, click performance then advanced to see what it has for full screen mode switch

chaps_mc

chaps_mc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
aright, it fixed it, my full screen mode switch was unchecked, i just checked it back. Thanks =)

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Thank you for letting me know